The NASCAR Cup Series race at Bristol Motor Speedway was held on September 17, 2022. Denny Hamlin won the race, his sixth win of the season.
1. Chase Elliott
2. Denny Hamlin
3. Joey Logano
4. Brad Keselowski
5. Kevin Harvick
6. Kurt Busch
7. Martin Truex Jr.
8. Clint Bowyer
9. Alex Bowman
10. Erik Jones
The Bristol Race was held on September , and was won by Chase Elliott. This was Elliott’s second win of the season, and his sixth career win. He led for laps out of a total of .
The second-place finisher was Denny Hamlin, who led for laps. He was followed by Joey Logano in third, Ryan Blaney in fourth, and Brad Keselowski in fifth.
Elliott’s win helped him to extend his lead in the NASCAR Cup Series standings. He now has points, ahead of Hamlin in second with points. Logano is third with points, followed by Blaney with points and Keselowski with points.
After an exciting race at Bristol Motor Speedway, the NASCAR Cup Series driver standings have been updated. Chase Elliott is still in the lead with 2827 points. Second place is Denny Hamlin with 2697 points, and third place is Kevin Harvick with 2669 points.
There are still several races left in the season, so the standings could change again. But as it stands now, Chase Elliott is in a good position to win the NASCAR Cup Series championship.
The next race on the NASCAR Cup Series schedule is the Bristol Night Race, which will take place on September 19. This race will be held at Bristol Motor Speedway in Bristol, Tennessee.
This race will be 500 laps long, and it will be run at night under the lights. This race is always one of the most anticipated races of the season, as it is one of the most exciting races to watch.
The Bristol Night Race always attracts a large crowd, so fans are encouraged to get their tickets early. The race is sure to be an exciting one, so don’t miss out!
Bristol Race Results: September , (NASCAR Cup Series)
1. Daytona Motorsports – Winner
2. Joe Gibbs Racing – Second
3. Hendrick Motorsports – Third
The Daytona Motorsports team won the Bristol race on September , . Joe Gibbs Racing came in second, and Hendrick Motorsports came in third.
canadian tire trois-rivières
1. canadian tire trois-rivières: Kevin Harvick won the Canadian Tire Motorsports Park NASCAR Cup Series race on Sunday. This is his ninth win of the season.
Chris Sturniolo crossed the finish line first in the Bristol Race on September 6th. It was his first NASCAR Cup Series victory. He is also the first driver to win a race in all three of NASCAR’s top series (Cup, Xfinity, and Truck). Chris Sturniolo is from Long Island, New York.
1. Darlington beach won the NASCAR Cup Series race in Bristol on September 13th.
2. The win was his second of the season and third of his career.
3. Darlington beach led for a total of laps during the race.
4. The win put him in the playoff hunt for the NASCAR Cup Series championship.
5. Darlington beach will next compete in the Charlotte Roval on September 27th.
1. NASCAR Cup Series Bristol Race Results: September ,
2. Chase Elliott won the NASCAR Cup Series race at Bristol Motor Speedway on Sunday, September , . Elliott led laps of the 0-lap race, and beat second-place finisher Denny Hamlin by just over one second.
3. This is Elliott’s fourth win of the season, and his second win at Bristol. He now has a total of 9 NASCAR Cup Series wins in his career.
4. The rest of the top ten finishers were: Kevin Harvick, Joey Logano, Kurt Busch, Clint Bowyer, Ryan Blaney, Erik Jones, and Martin Truex Jr.
Bristol Motor Speedway, formerly known as Bristol International Raceway and Bristol Raceway is a NASCAR short track venue located in Bristol, Tennessee. Constructed in 1960, it held its first NASCAR race on July 30, 1963. It has also hosted races of the Grand National Series, Busch Grand National Series, World 600, and the IROC series. The track is one of six to have hosted races of all three national touring series of NASCAR: the Cup Series, Xfinity Series, and Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series. Until 2021, it was one of only four tracks to have hosted all three series in the same weekend (the others being Darlington Raceway, Indianapolis Motor Speedway and Pocono Raceway).
The track is 0.533 miles (0.858 km) long with banking in turns one and two of 24 degrees and banking in turns three and four of 30 degrees.
nascar pinty’s series
1. NASCAR Pinty’s Series: The NASCAR Pinty’s Series is a stock car racing series that is run in Canada. The series is sanctioned by NASCAR and consists of 13 races.
2. Bristol Race Results: The Bristol race results for the September race are as follows: 1st place- Kyle Busch, 2nd place- Joey Logano, 3rd place- Brad Keselowski.
3. NASCAR Cup Series: The NASCAR Cup Series is the top level of stock car racing in the United States. The series is sanctioned by NASCAR and consists of 36 races.
4. Bristol Race Results: The Bristol race results for the September race are as follows: 1st place- Denny Hamlin, 2nd place- Chase Elliott, 3rd place- Kurt Busch.
brawl at canadian tire
The Bristol Race Results for September were largely overshadowed by a massive brawl that broke out between the drivers at the Canadian Tire Motorsports Park. The fight started when one driver hit another from behind, causing a pile-up.
As the drivers exited their cars, they started exchanging punches and kicks. The fight quickly escalated and soon all of the drivers were involved. It took several security guards to break up the brawl.
In the end, one driver was taken to the hospital with minor injuries. No charges were filed, but NASCAR is investigating the incident.
This is not the first time that tempers have flared at Bristol. In 2017, there was a similar brawl after a race. However, this is the first time that such a large scale fight has broken out.
1. Southpoint Ford won the Bristol Race in September. This is their second win of the season.
2. They are currently in second place in the NASCAR Cup Series standings.
3. Southpoint Ford has been on a hot streak lately, winning three out of the last four races.
4. Their driver, Chase Elliott, is currently leading the points standings.
5. Southpoint Ford will be looking to continue their winning ways in the next race at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
1. Kevin Harvick won the Bristol Night Race for the second consecutive year, leading a race-high 276 laps.
2. Clint Bowyer finished second, followed by Kurt Busch, Denny Hamlin, and Joey Logano.
3. This was Harvick’s eighth win of the season and his 49th career Cup Series victory.
4. The win clinched Harvick’s spot in the playoffs for the fourth consecutive year.